Tuesday 5 February 2019

I've started! NZ Here I Come...

I've been busy going through my clothes box to find things I want to take to New Zealand with me. I missed going last year due to my falling and lack of hair issue so am excited to be going again this year.  I've selected a pile of things that I now have to go through and sort properly as quite obviously I can't take them all!



I think I will sort out my beach stuff first.


Bucket and spades - probably can't take all the digging tools, so will have to choose a couple.


Swimming shorts, towel, beach bag and sandals - check.


Hmm....what have I forgotten?

Oh I know!


My sunglasses and hat of course!

That will do for now, I will sort through some more things tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Don’t forget you sunscreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will get that out there :) Lessens the load!

      Delete
  2. Aren't you good to do your own packing Henry! a lot of boys would just let Mum do it. Have fun! Norvell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a good boy (most of the time ;) ) Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Brilliant - I'm glad you will be travelling again now your hair is sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Here we go.... again!!!'
    Have fun! Might be an idea to make a list of the things that you are taking to help you with your future packing and travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A list is always a good idea, and Mum always has one, but I like to be more spontaneous! He he...

      Delete