Thursday 30 April 2015

Blogging.

Henry's 'Mum' speaking:

My trip to New Zealand was difficult and seeing my Mum suffering with Alzheimer's and my Dad and sister also suffering with the ramifications this brings was extremely tough and to leave them was heartbreaking.  I feel so very torn and scared, it has been a difficult time.  I miss them all so very much as well as the beautiful country New Zealand is.

On reflection though I need the distraction the dolls bring, whether through creative play, or making things and so for the time being at least will continue to blog until I really know what I want to do.

Sometimes it is all too easy to make rash decisions that you might regret.  I didn't miss the dolls while I was away and it was almost a chore to actually make the effort to take photos so I could do some posts with them when I returned that it got me thinking WHY do I have them? WHY do I blog?  So yes at times I  feel like getting rid of the lot and just keeping Henry and a core group of three or four, ....but....and it is a BIG BUT....in reality I just don't think I can really do this - at least not at this stage. Henry and I have met so many fabulous people through the Sasha hobby and I don't think I could give that up lightly.  Plus I would imagine Henry would have something to say about it anyway!

Thank you to those who took the time to leave a comment or message me - it was very much appreciated and encouraging to know that others are sharing my enjoyment of Henry and his adventures.   There are still some lovely people out there!

I was going to put this blog onto subscription only, but it seems there are more people reading and enjoying it than I realised, so will leave it as it is, hopefully easily accessible to all.

So without further ado, I will pass the blog back to Henry who still has two New Zealand blog posts to write about and share.

Hi, Henry here!  Blog post tomorrow of my day on the beach....

No comments:

Post a Comment